Please watch the Carevive Training videos and view the associated Release Notes (2 PDF documents).
- Demonstrate your ability to review/edit/add data in a patient’s dashboard
- Analyze patient recommended service need s and include for patients as needed
- Demonstrate your ability to customize the Carevive Dashboard to your preferences
- Formulate a patient care plan
- Identify sections of the Carevive dashboard to include diagnosis, treatment, goals and decision making, functional status, symptoms, emotional and practical patient concerns, cancer risk, multidisciplinary and interim care, and the care team
- Demonstrate your ability to draft/finalize/deliver a care plan via PROmpt®